$50 Military Donation
$30 Military Donation
$60 Chocolate Lover's
$40 Sweet & Savory
$30 Cheese Lover's
$25 Choc. Caramel Crunch
$25 White Chocolatey Pretzels
$25 Kettle Corn 18PK
$20 Unbelievable Butter 18PK
$20 Butter Light 18PK
$20 Caramel Corn with Nuts
$20 Chocolatey Triple Delight
$15 Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese
$15 White Cheddar Chz.
$10 Caramel Corn
$10 Popping Corn
Goals and Objectives:
- To ensure financial stability for Pack 89
- To get 100% participation from all Scouts
- To educate and inform parents/guardians of the financial investment spent on each scout per year - providing greater understanding of the importance of popcorn sales as it relates to their scout.
- To sell 10% more popcorn than last year
- To have all Scout sell at least $100 of popcorn
- To maximize Sales, Fun, and Safety for all scouts!
- Popcorn will be distributed at First United Methodist Church.
- We will have all popcorn at First United Methodist Church on a date to be announced at a later date.
- Scout Parents will come to church at a specified time per den and pick up his popcorn.
- All popcorn will be picked up by parents and signed off by Leader and parent at that night.
Accountability of Product
- Den Leaders will be provided with receipts and/or forms for distribution.
- Den leaders will receive signature of parent/guardian for all popcorn distributed.
- Money is Due October
- All parents must bring money to First United Methodist Church from 5:30 pm-8:00 pm
- Authorized Council or Den activity.
- Pays for Scout signups by selling $150 of popcorn
- Boys Life Magazine
- All patches and membership are free for the scout year.
- Family Camp
- and more.
- Also Scouts earn other prices that are on order form
- Allen Roberts -Cubmaster- 573-717-0473 cell or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobeth Roberts -Asst. Cub- 573-344-0769 cell